- From 4 to 8 February 2024, Nexter, company of KNDS, showcases its solutions in Riyadh at WDS 2024.
- KNDS is actively developing and strengthening its partnership with the Saudi armed forces, by supporting the development of the Ammunition Technological and Industrial Base, through close collaboration with local industries.
Meeting the needs of the Royal Saudi Armed Forces
Our products are in service in the Royal Saudi Armed Forces since several years such as the CAESAR artillery system, the NARWHAL naval remotely operated 20mm turret, the TITUS armored personal carrier or the ARAVIS highly protected 4×4 vehicle.
At WDS 2024, Nexter, company of KNDS, presents its combat proven and new products:
- Our latest combat vehicles such as the new VBCI MkII equipped with the T40 turret and the JAGUAR combat and recce vehicle in service within the French Army.
- The RAPIDFire naval turret in service within the French Army. This system is armed with our 40mm CTA gun and optronics made by Thales. During the last deployment of the new supply-ship of the French Navy, the BRF Jacques-Chevalier, it has successfully conducted shooting-campaign.
- Our state-of-the-art ammunition solutions including the LU 211 and LU 220 family of HE projectiles for legacy and new generation 155mm artillery systems, SABIR 155mm precision guided ammunition and SHARD 120mm APFSDS tank ammunition.
Nexter’s co-development proposals
Nexter, company of KNDS, is fully committed in the enhancement of the collaboration with Saudi companies. Therefore, Nexter offers the possibility to localize capacities of production, development and maintenance activities. Talks are ongoing with several partners to go further, such as:
- Artillery ammunition,
- Co-development of armoured vehicles.