Patria attends IDEX 2019 event in February 17-21, in Abu Dhabi, UAE featuring its latest technology at Patria’s stand 10 – B10/C09. Patria will showcase several products:
- Patria AMV product family combines high payload capacity with the latest technology. These features enable simultaneous integration of a high level of protection with heavy weapon systems without compromising mobility of the vehicle.
- Patria Nemo, which is a turreted, remote-controlled 120 mm mortar system. It is an indirect fire support system, but due to its direct fire capability, it can also be used for self-defence. It can also fire Multiple Rounds Simultaneous Impact (MRSI) fire missions where up to 5 grenades are hitting the target simultaneously. The light and compact turret is easily installable on light, tracked chassis or wheeled armoured vehicles in the 6×6/8×8 class.
- CANDL, which is a compact data link for air-to-air and air-to-ground applications requiring high reliability, dynamic networking with several members and long communication ranges, for example Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), Manned-Unmanned Teaming (MUMT) operations, Intra-Flight Data Links (IFDL) and Live Virtual Constructive training (LVC) systems.
- ARIS, which is a remote operable Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) system used to intercept, record and analyze radar signals. With ARIS you can master strategic ELINT in today’s complex signal environment and make fast updates to ELINT databases.
- ARIS-E, which is a new Electronic Support Measures (ESM) product building on ARIS. It provides automatic identification, real-time geolocation and tracking of radars on the battlefield. ARIS and ARIS-E together deliver comprehensive tools for strategic and tactical ELINT/ESM for various needs.
- MUSCL passive radar system which is a covert and easily deployable air surveillance system, using signals from existing radio and TV broadcast networks for target detection and tracking.
Patria AMVXP vehicle offers Extra Payload, Extra Performance and Extra Protection
At IDEX 2019 Patria will showcase Patria AMV 8×8 with Patria Nemo 120 mm mortar system turret equipped with 120 mm smoothbore mortar and Fire Management System. In addition to this, also Patria AMVXP armoured wheeled vehicle integrated with Leonardo HITFACT I turret will be featured. The weapon system consists of 120 mm smoothbore L 45 caliber low-recoil cannon capable of firing all NATO 120 mm standard ammunitions and a 7,62 mm Coaxial Machine Gun. The Fire Control System includes commander’s independent observation day/thermal sight and gunners primary stabilized day/thermal sight with a full hunter-killer capability. The weapon system is completed with a 7,62 mm pintle mount machine-gun operated by the vehicle commander and a 12,7 mm HMG operated by the loader. Patria AMVXP provides further strength to the company’s product range. The abbreviation XP stands for Extra Payload, Extra Performance and Extra Protection.
Patria’s expertise is based on decades of experience and major investment in product development. Patria AMV product family and Patria Nemo mortar system are the highest-profile products in this range. Both AMV and Nemo are market leaders in their product segments.
AMV products are under continuous development and are fitted with the latest technology. Patria AMV’s structural solutions enable a high payload capacity, a high level of protection and the integration of heavy weapons systems. The vehicle has received excellent feedback from customers for its performance in combat and crisis management operations in Afghanistan and Chad.
Patria works in close cooperation with its customers and its extensive network of international industrial partners. Patria’s products and services are NATO compatible and customised on an individual, customer-by-customer basis. Nearly 1,600 Patria AMV vehicles have already been ordered. They are used in challenging conditions by customers in seven countries.