SANS returns to Dubai this October for the Gulf Region’s largest Information Security training event offering six intensive training courses all with an associated GIAC certification.
The event will take place at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah in Dubai from October 17th to October 29th with three 6-day courses running in the first week and another three 6-day courses in the second week. Led by a team of world class instructors from the US and Europe, SANS Gulf Region provides the only opportunity to take these intensive, hands-on SANS cyber security courses in the Middle East.
SANS will be offering the newly updated course; SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking led by Adrien de Beaupre. The course helps students move beyond push-button penetration testing to professional web application penetration testing that finds flaws before the adversaries discover and abuse them. SEC542 enables students to capably assess a web application’s security posture and convincingly demonstrate the impact of inadequate security that plagues most organisations. The full course roster also includes:
· SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style with Jonathan Ham
· SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling with Steve Armstrong
· SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking with Erik Van Buggenhout
· SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking with Raul Siles
· DEV522: Defending Web Applications Security Essentials with Jason Lam